1. Personal training sessions are one hour long.
2. Please be on time for appointments.
3. Late Policy – The trainer will wait 15 minutes for clients. After 15 minutes, it will be considered a no-show and the client will forfeit the session.
4. Cancellations need to be made at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled training session. If you need to cancel or reschedule, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, and information about the appointment you are canceling.
5. All personal training packages and sessions must be paid in full prior to training. Appointments will not be scheduled without payment. ALL Packages have a 6 month expiration date from purchase date.
6. We reserve the right to refuse services to clients who may not be able to exercise safely with the level of supervision provided by this program.
Please Note: 6 Week Intro Submission Grappling (No Gi BJJ) and/or 6 Week Self Defense for Women Courses
1. All payments for classes are non-refundable.
2. Commitment is for the duration of the course. THERE ARE NO CREDITS OR REFUNDS FOR MISSED CLASSES. If you discontinue any class before the ending date of the session, you forfeit your fee.
Payment Policies: All personal training sessions must be pre-paid. Payment may be made with check, cash, venmo.com, paypal.com.Sessions and packages are non-refundable and non-transferable